We are the Good HandsⓇ. We help customers realize their hopes and dreams by providing the best products and services to protect them from life’s uncertainties and prepare them for the future.
OUR SHARED PURPOSE
Our Shared Purpose is our guide to what it means to be an Allstater. At its heart are six Leadership Principles that define the behaviors we all need to embrace to be successful. We built these principles on the belief that every Allstater is a leader and can be a force for good for our customers, communities, society and the world.
We live our values every day. Our values represent who we are and how we conduct ourselves — not just as employees, but as people, leaders, decision makers and members of society. They define our culture and what it means to be an Allstater. They are non-negotiable. It’s about doing the right thing in the right way at the right time.
Our Leadership Principles
- We’re here to serve.
- We win together.
- We drive results.
- We’re transparent.
- We continuously get better.
- We develop each other.
- Honesty, caring and integrity
- Inclusive diversity
- Superior performance
- Customer focus
- Operational excellence
- Enterprise risk and return
- Sustainable growth
- Capital management
Our Operating Principles
- Put the customer at the center of all our actions.
- Use consumer insights, data, technology and people to better serve customers and generate growth.
- Execute well-considered decisions with precision and speed.
- Focus relentlessly on those few things that provide the greatest impact.
- Be a learning organization that leverages successes, learns from failures and continuously improves.
- Provide employees, agency owners, financial specialists and licensed sales professionals fulfilling opportunities, personal growth and performance-based rewards.
- Take an enterprise view of our people and processes, and work as a single team to advance Allstate rather than our individual interests.